If you want to log users into Accellion using SAML, you first have to go through a few steps which should take no more than a few minutes.
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps -> Add apps
- Search and add Accellion by selecting Save within the Add App page.
- Set URL to your Accellion URL (with no trailing slash)
- Set Application ID to your Accellion Application ID and Update
- In a new browser tab/window, navigate to Security -> SAML
- Download your x.509 certificate
- Login to your Accellion Manager using the proper admin account.
- Navigate to Administration -> SSO and Edit
- Set Protocol to SAML 2.0
- Set E-mail Attribute to saml_username
- Set Entity ID to SAML Issuer (see Figure A)
- Set Single Sign-On Service URL to SAML Login URL (see Figure A)
- Set Single Logout Service URL to https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps
- Under RSA Public Key Certificate, Choose File and choose your downloaded x.509 certifiate (see Step 7) and Submit
Now your users can login to your Accellion application without the use of a password.