Configuring Single Sign-On for TeamSeer is a breeze! These steps will guide you through setting up TeamSeer's Single Sign-On functionality.
Note: Before continuing you will need to ask your TeamSeer Account Manager to have SAML Single Sign-On enabled for your TeamSeer account and also request your Company ID.
Setting Up OneLogin
1. In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps.
2. Search for TeamSeer and click add.
3. You may edit the Display Name. Select SAML 2.0 for the connector version and click continue.
4. You may configure the app as needed. In the connector's configuration section, you must add the CompanyID. This value is provided to you by your TeamSeer Account Manager. After adding the Comapny ID, select update and continue.
5. Next, go to the Single Sign-on configuration within the app and make note of the SAML Issuer URL, you will need to provide this to TeamSeer in the next step. Additionally, set Credentials to Configured by admin and confirm the default value for Email is Email.
6. If you have not already done so, use the Access Control section in the app configuration to access to the correct OneLogin Roles.
7. To make the necessary configuration within TeamSeer your account manager will need the SAML Issuer URL from OneLogin.
You're now ready to try the SAML Single Sign-On from OneLogin! If you have any questions on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org