To configure OneLogin to sign in users into The Resumator using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for The Resumator. Click Add.
- In the Add The Resumator screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your The Resumator subdomain into the Subdomain field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to the clipboard for use in The Resumator later. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Email value of email or something equivalent to email to use as The Resumator's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to The Resumator.
In The Resumator, do the following:
- In the top right corner, click Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab, and then click the Connect to OneLogin button.
- In the field SAML Login URL, paste the SAML HTTP Endpoint you previously copied into your clipboard.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and copy the x.509 certificate including the Begin and End Certificate portions. Paste that into the field x.509 Certificate in The Resumator.
- Click Save Credentials to save the setting.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of The Resumator.
- Click the The Resumator icon on your dashboard. This should log you into The Resumator.
If you're not using the same Email in The Resumator as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the The Resumator application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Notice that the Email field is blank. This is because it's defaulting to the Email parameter.
- To use a different email with The Resumator, type it in the Email field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the The Resumator icon.