Configuring SAML authentication for SD Elements is a breeze! These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality.
Setting Up OneLogin
1. In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps.
2. Search for SD Elements and click add.
3. You may edit the Display Name. Select SAML 2.0 for the connector version and click continue.
4. You may configure the app as needed. Add your Domain under Configuration and click update.
5. Select Single Sign-On within the config. The SAML Issuer and SAML Login URLs will be used in Step 4 below.
The next steps will involve setting up SD Elements, you will be asked to upload your SAML certificate which is provided by us to you. Download your certificate by visiting this link https://app.onelogin.com/saml/download (you must be logged in for this to work). Save the certificate for later. You can also find the certificate by navigating to Security > SAML in OneLogin.
Configuring SD Elements
1. Visit your SD Elements site and sign in with your site admin account.
2. Once signed in as an administrator, select the System in the upper right and Single Sign-on in the drop down.
3. In the configuration screen, select SAML as the SSO Type.
4. Using the following screen shot insert your SAML Issuer URL and SAML HTTP Endpoint URL, lastly save!
You're now ready to try the SAML connection from OneLogin! If you have any questions on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org