Configuring SAML authentication for CloudBees is a breeze. These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality.
Setting Up OneLogin
1. In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps.
2. Search for CloudBees and click add.
3. You may edit the Display Name. Select SAML 2.0 for the connector version and click continue.
4. You may configure the app as needed. Add your account name under Configuration and click update.
5. Select the Single Sign-On tab, set the credentials to Configured by Admin, and press Update. The SAML Issuer and SAML Login URLs will be used in the CloudBees Single Sign-on configuration below.
The next steps will involve setting up CloudBees, you will be asked to upload your SAML certificate which is provided by us to you. Download your certificate by visiting this link https://app.onelogin.com/saml/download (you must be logged in for this to work). Save the certificate for later.
1. Visit the CloudBees site and sign in with your administrator account.
2. Once signed in as an administrator, select the Gear in the upper right corner to access different settings.
3. Select SSO Settings on the left navigation and "Create new SAML 2.0 integration". In the following configuration configure your Login URL as the HTTP SAML Endpoint form your OneLogin account and also input your x509 certificate and press save, as shown below.
*** When adding your X509 Certificate, remove the begin certificate and end certificate lines/text, only add the certificate text between the tags. ***
You're now ready to try the SAML connection from OneLogin! You will need to verify your email with CloudBees for SSO to be enabled as well. If you have any questions on this please email firstname.lastname@example.org