These steps will guide you through setting up the Single Sign-On functionality between OneLogin and AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler
Setting Up OneLogin
Starting in the OneLogin admin dashboard portal, do the following:
- Go to to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler that is a SAML 2.0 connector and select it.
You may edit the Display Name if desired.
- Click Save.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Under Account Name, put your Resource Scheduler login URL in the Login URL field.
- Click Save.
- Select the Parameters tab.
- Ensure that Credentials are Configured by admin and that the mappings are as follows:
Account Code -> -No Default-
Department -> -No Default-
E-Mail -> Email
First Name -> First Name
Last Name -> Last Name
Phone -> -No Default-
Security Groups -> -No Default- OR memberOf
Username -> Email
Username(SAML NameID) -> Email
If you want to sync over Account Codes or Departments, you must create them as custom fields and then map them here. For more information, see Custom Fields.
- Click Save.
- Select the SSO tab.
- Copy down the Issuer URL.
- Copy down the SAML2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) URL.
- Click View Details.
- Select the Clipboard icon to copy down the entire certificate string, including the BEGINNING and END CERTIFICATE.
These three elements will be put into Resource Scheduler to confirm the SAML connection.
In AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler, do the following:
- Select the Configurations tab.
- Under the SAML Login Settings category, click New.
- Name your new SAML profile and then fill out the profile with the following information:
X.509 Certificate: Your X.509 Certificate string
Identity Provider SSO Target URL: Your SAML HTTP Endpoint URL
Issuer: Your SAML Issuer URL
User Login: n/a
First Name: FirstName
Last Name: LastName
Acct Code: AccountCode
Security Groups: Security Groups
- Click Submit.
- Go to Options > Security Controls.
- Under Authentication Method, select Scheduler with SAML.
- Click Configure.
- Select your named SAML profile.
- Under Assertion Consumer Services Url/Index, put http://<your_subdomain>.resourcescheduler.net/ResourceScheduler/login.asp
This will match the url that was placed into OneLogin's Configuration tab.
- Click Submit and then Submit again.
To test do the following:
- Sign into OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler.
- Click the AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler icon on your dashboard. This should log you into AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler.
If you're not using the same Email in AsureSpace: Resource Scheduler as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Go to Apps > Company Apps.
- Edit the Resource Scheduler application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type a different email in the Name ID field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the Resource Scheduler icon.