Batch login updating in OneLogin apps allows you to quickly load in large quantities of user credentials on a per app basis by using a CSV file. Note that this will only update credentials for users that are already assigned to the app. An example .csv file can be found attached to this article.
Note: This will only work for apps configured for Forms-based authentication.
To Batch Update Application Logins:
- Configure a CSV file with three columns in the following order:
- User Emails that match the User Email address in OneLogin. The Emails in the CSV must exactly match the User Email address in OneLogin, including upper/lowercase characters.
- App Usernames that are in Username or Email form depending upon the application
- App Passwords that are tied to the username from Step 2 (Optional)
- Navigate to Apps > Company Apps and select the app you want to batch update.
- When you are inside the app connecter, select Batch Update App Logins under More Options.
- Select Choose File and select the CSV file. Press Continue.
Upon successfully loading file you will see a confirmation of how many logins have been affected.
- Press Continue to finish the process.