To configure OneLogin to sign in users into ConcretePlatform using SAML, follow those steps. You will need to contact ConcretePlatform support at firstname.lastname@example.org to turn on SSO. Provide them the Metadata file you'll download later.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for ConcretePlatform. Click Add.
- Select your ConcretePlatform Version from the Version field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL into a new browser tab. Provide the XML file that is downloaded to ConcretePlatform. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as ConcretePlatform's credential. Also choose a First Name, Last Name, and Email value. Optionally select a Group value.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to ConcretePlatform.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of ConcretePlatform.
- Click the ConcretePlatform icon on your dashboard. This should log you into ConcretePlatform.
If you're not using the same Username in ConcretePlatform as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the ConcretePlatform application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in the new Username and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the ConcretePlatform icon.
- You're done!