To configure OneLogin to sign in users into GoodData using SAML, follow those steps. You will need to contact GoodData to turn on SSO. Provide them the HTTP Endpoint you'll copy later.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for GoodData. Click Add.
- In the Add GoodData screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the SAML HTTP Endpoint. Provide the URL to GoodData. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as GoodData's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to GoodData.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of GoodData.
- Click the GoodData icon on your dashboard. This should log you into GoodData.
If you're not using the same Username in GoodData as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the GoodData application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in the new Username and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the GoodData icon.
- You're done!