To configure OneLogin to sign in users into TrackVia using SAML, follow those steps.
In OneLogin, do the following:
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for TrackVia. Click Add.
- In the Add TrackVia screen select for the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your TrackVia Default Relay State ID into the Default Relay State ID field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the Issuer URL and HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to the clipboard for use in TrackVia later. Set the credentials to Configured by admin and select a default Username value of email or something equivalent to email to use as TrackVia's credential.
- Under the Access Control tab choose which roles will have access to TrackVia.
In TrackVia, do the following:
- Navigate to Single Sign-On configuration.
- Enter the Issuer URL and HTTP Endpoint in their respective fields.
- In OneLogin, click Security then SAML and download the x.509 certificate in .pem format. Upload the certificate.
- Save the settings.
To test do the following:
- Login to OneLogin.
- Make sure you are logged out of TrackVia.
- Click the TrackVia icon on your dashboard. This should log you into TrackVia.
If you're not using the same Username in TrackVia as in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps, then Company Apps.
- Edit the TrackVia application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Type in the correct value in the Username field and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the TrackVia icon.
- You're done!