OneLogin's portal provides end-users one-click access to all of their web apps in the cloud and behind the firewall. Users simply sign in with their OneLogin credentials and OneLogin authenticates users for OneLogin-managed apps.
Users can launch an app from their App Home page, or they can launch the app directly. In either case, they don't have to enter their credentials if they have an active OneLogin session in their browser.
OneLogin Portal Navigation
OneLogin’s Portal enables users to easily navigate and search for apps, enhancing usability and productivity. The Portal offers a dynamic UI featuring intuitive keyboard navigation, frequently used apps, increased search functionality, and additional helpful features. Below is a list of tips and features to help users maximize their experience.
- The search field is permanently active, there is no need to click it to activate it.
- After you enter the portal, begin typing your search query.
- Once you enter a value in the search box, use the down arrow key to move into the search results.
- Esc - Use the Esc key to clear the search box.
- Tab - Use the Tab key to switch between tabs, Frequents -> Personal -> Company.
- Arrow keys - Move between apps using up-down-left-right arrow keys.
- Enter - Use Enter to launch the highlighted app.
- Frequents - Shows your 10 most frequently used apps, across all tabs.
- Personal - Shows all apps that you added yourself, for yourself. *
- Company - Shows all apps assigned to you by admin.
- Personal apps have an edit view.
- Company apps may have an edit view.
- Description is searchable (you can try “flights” as description for Expedia).
App Store *
- If enabled, allows you to add new apps.
Browser extension *
- Click the OneLogin extension icon to open a quick launch version of your portal.
- Search is immediately active, type the first few letters and hit enter.
- Click Esc to close the browser extension window.
- Click the OneLogin logo in the extension to launch the full OneLogin Portal.
- Go to Profile ––> Change password.
MFA client registration *
- Go to Profile —> 2-Factor Authentication —> click the + icon.
* Depending on your administrator, this functionality may not be enabled in your portal.