This topic describes how to configure OneLogin to provide SSO for 8x8 using SAML.
Setting Up SSO in OneLogin
- Go to to Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for 8x8 and select it.
You can edit the Display Name.
- Under Connectors select SAML2.0.
- Click Save to display additional tabs.
- Select the Parameters tab map 8x8 user attributes to OneLogin attributes.
- Ensure that Credentials are Configured by admin.
- Default mappings for SSO are as follows:
NameID (Subject) -> Email
- Select the SSO tab and copy the SAML Issuer URL and SAML2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) URL which you will provide to 8x8.
- Click View Details to access your X.509 certificate information.
- Select .PEM and then click Download to acquire your certificate file which you will also provide to 8x8.
Setting up SSO in 8x8
- Log in to the 8x8 administrator dashboard.
Go to Accounts > Single Sign On > SAML Config to configure SAML SSO.
- In the Sign In URL field, enter your SAML HTTP Endpoint URL.
In the Issuer URL field, enter your SAML Issuer URL.
- Click Upload and select your X.509 certificate.pem file.
OneLogin and 8x8 should now be connected through SAML.
Troubleshooting Email Mismatch
In some cases, the 8x8 admin email may not match the OneLogin admin email. This can be remedied by doing the following:
- Go to Users > Account_Owner.
- Select the Applications tab.
- Select 8x8 to open the Edit Login pane.
- Overwrite the default 8x8 login fields with the correct credentials.