We've updated the OneLogin Desktop for Mac installer with the following fixes and enhancements:
- Made certificates trusted
- Ensured that there are no errors when there is an existing keychain password for the OneLogin Desktop account
- Fixed issue with installer getting stuck due to request for interactive confirmation in console
- Fixed issue with installer failing to save the CA certificate
- Improved the account migration process
- Prevented certificates from being exportable from the keychain
- Turned logging on by default and removed the logging checkbox from the installer interface
If you've already successfully installed an earlier version of OneLogin Desktop for Mac 2.x, you do not need to "upgrade" using this installer. It is for fresh installs only.
Important! If you do run this installer on a machine that has an existing OneLogin Desktop for Mac installation, you should NOT use the installer's migration feature to migrate your existing OneLogin Desktop account.
To get the latest installer, go to your user Profile page. If you are an administrator, you can also get the latest installer from Devices > OneLogin Desktop.