On June 11, 2018, OneLogin Portal no longer supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (end-of-lifed by Microsoft on January 12, 2016). We will continue to support Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge.
As of March 5, 2018, OneLogin supports the following browsers:
- Chrome 54 and above (64 on March 5)
- Firefox 50 and above (58 on March 5)
- Safari 10.1 and above (11 on March 5)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, 10 (no support for IE 10 after 6.11.18)
- Microsoft Edge 39.14901 and above (41 on March 5)
OneLogin tests using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on iOS and Android devices. OneLogin verifies that the Portal and Administration Console is compatible with the current and previous major version of supported browsers. We don’t test or verify compatibility for unsupported browsers, such as Opera; although, they may work.
For more information, see Supported Platforms.